Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

212 W. Reagan St.

Add to plan Remove from plan
212 W. REAGAN - BUILT 1885 (LOOK LEFT)

Originally a one-story house built by L. C. Ketchum, an Illinois native who came to Palestine in 1882 as a railroad worker and who later established the first local telephone exchange. The house was enlarged and second story added in 1889-90 by French-born contractor A. F. Fagan.

  • History/Heritage
  • Architecture
  • History
Processing