This is the remains of G. M. Dilley & Sons Foundry, which originally included more than ten buildings. The foundry manufactured gray iron castings for Texas railroads. Raw pig iron was shipped to the foundry from India, Rotterdam, and Birmingham. The Dilley’s ceased plant operation in 1945. The Victorian frame office building and brick brass furnace building are all that are left standing, along with the iron fence fronting the property. After the foundry closed, renowned local artist Ancel E. Nunn utilized this location for his workspace. The Bright and Early Coffee mural is located at this site.