Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Dilley Building (Palestine Area Chamber of Commerce)

Add to plan Remove from plan

DILLEY BUILDING - 401 W. MAIN

This two-story structure, distinguished by cast iron entry sills and Corinthian columns, was constructed in 1882 for George Edward Dilley, a prominent citizen of Palestine. The building has housed a variety of businesses, but it is speculated that the earliest occupant was a shoe and boot 1890-1894. In 1993, a restoration project began and the Palestine Area Chamber of Commerce now has offices here. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

  • Attractions
  • Architecture
Processing