Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

Everett House - 915 N. Sycamore St.

Add to plan Remove from plan
915 N. SYCAMORE ST.
BUILT 1900

The historic Everett house is an example of a modified L-plan house with Queen Anne stylistic features. This property is noteworthy because it is virtually unaltered and retains its integrity to a high degree. The turned porch supports and the shingled siding in the gales are indicative of the Queen Anne style which was locally popular during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The earliest known owner of this house was G.A. Everett, co-owner of the Everett & Meyer Mule Barn. In 1977, the house was converted into a duplex. In 2004, Sid and Linda Walton completely restored the house to its original beauty, retaining the concept of two separate suites. The house has been awarded status as a Designated Historic Landmark.
  • History/Heritage
  • Architecture
  • History
Processing