Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

First Methodist Church - 422 S. Magnolia St.

Add to plan Remove from plan
422 S. MAGNOLIA ST - BUILT 1910-11 (LOOK RIGHT)

The First United Methodist Church sanctuary was constructed by contractor John H. Gaught and was dedicated on September 3, 1911 as the Centenary Methodist Church. Although the front entry steps of this substantial brick building have been altered, the structure remains much as it was originally built.
  • History
  • History/Heritage
  • Architecture
Processing