This brick building was originally built to house Bonner and Robinson Bankers, the first full-time bank in Palestine. The name is in the tile at the threshold of the building. The bank officially opened on April 1, 1881. Its three-bay façade displays elaborate and finely crafted brickwork and a large round archway, marking the primary entrance. It also features a stepped three-apart parapet with corbelling. The building is among the best preserved buildings in the downtown area and maintains its historic character.