SADLER-HARDING HOUSE - 209 E. PINE (LOOK LEFT) BUILT 1905 TWO-STORY CENTER PASSAGE PLAN WITH CLASSICAL REVIVAL FEATURES
The centrally placed door on this home suggests a central passage or hallway. Most central passage examples locally are only a single story. This two-story residence has a hipped roof and is two rooms deep. The Doric columns on the porch suggest a Classical Revival influence. A tax assessor at the courthouse, R.R. Saddler and his wife, Tab, occupied the house in 1926. Around 1934 John C. and Lena Harding purchased the house, but lived here only for a few years.