Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this , then click done editing:

Done Editing

The Edwin and Eva Link House - 925 N. Link

Add to plan Remove from plan

THE EDWIN AND EVA LINK HOUSE - 925 N. LINK (DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF YOU)
BUILT 1897 TWO-STORY QUEEN ANNE

This property was one of the finest homes in Palestine at the turn of the century. This home was built in 1897 for Dr. Edwin William and Eva Link by the prolific local architect Theo Miller. Miller was responsible for the construction of many fine turn-of-the-century homes in Palestine. Dr. Link was the son of Dr. Henry Harnsbarger Link who had been practicing medicine in Palestine since the mid 1840’s. E.W. Link received instruction from both his father and professional medical schools. He practiced in partnership with his brother Dr. H.R. Link for many years. He was active in the community as a member of the local school board and an elder in the First Presbyterian church. His father’s house stands across the street at 1003 N. Link.

  • History
  • Architecture
  • History/Heritage
Processing