THE WILLIAM AND ANNA WELBORN HOUSE - 305 E. KOLSTAD (LOOK RIGHT) BUILT 1915 ONE-STORY CRAFTSMAN BUNGALOW
The Welborns lived in this house as early as 1926. William was a cotton buyer who died in the 1930’s, but Anna lived here through 1941. This home has changed very little since construction in 1915. This home is an outstanding example of the Craftsman bungalow which is the largest single group of pre-World War II houses to survive intact in Palestine.